We respect the privacy of every individual who visits this site.
Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information for business purposes only.
You may choose to submit personal information (such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) to us via this website.
If you do, we may use that information to:
- Administrate any requests submitted by you via this website
- Administrate and/or carry out any obligations we may have under any agreement with you
- Analyse your particular needs
- Create and inform you of products or services that may better meet your needs
- The information you supply to us will be processed by our call centre
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Providing you with the best service
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, we may use the information you supply us with for:
- Market research and tracking of sales data
- Sending you information about our products and services
- If you do not want us to use the information relating to you for any of the above purposes or to disclose your name, address, telephone number and e-mail as set out above, please contact us as set out below. If you do choose to ask us to stop using your personal data for these purposes, then:
- We will not use personally identifiable information relating to you for marketing purposes
- If, however, you are or have been a customer of ours then we may continue to process data for the purpose of administrating and otherwise in connection with any agreement that you have with us. This requirement will continue for as long as we have an agreement with you and for a reasonable period of time afterwards (as, for example, we may be legally obliged to retain information about you even after such an agreement has expired).
Non personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our site. This information facilitates your use of our web site and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or block this information from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this).
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if you access them using links from our web site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
In addition, if you linked to our web site from a third party web site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators or the third party web site from which you linked to our web site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party web site and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by any of the following means:
Cool You UK ( registered office), 10 John Street, Stratford upon Avon CV37 6UB, United Kingdom
You can contact Cool You UK by e-mailing email@example.com
or telephone us at:
Cool You UK VAT Registration Number: GB 923 333 054