INTERNAL WATER COOLED CONDENSER
The prices shown below are lead-in prices (PER ROOM) for the complete supply and installation of one of our systems. Please contact us with the approximate dimensions, type and use of the room(s) to be air conditioned and we will be happy to give you an accurate price. Depending on your budget and the layout of your apartment, sometimes by air conditioning just one room, its enough to neutralise the heat build up within the whole apartment. We are happy to advise you of the best and most cost effective solution for you.
Our experience has proved that in most apartment buildings you will not be able to drill holes to the outside for a through the wall system or install an external condenser (please check with your building owner/management company).
If this is the case, and you live in a contemporary apartment/flat or a Grade II listed apartment that is within Central London, 100%, we have the completely internal air conditioning solution you have been searching for.
The benefits of our water cooled internal air conditioning systems
Our water cooled internal condenser air conditioning systems are completely contained within your apartment, so we won’t need access to the outside of the building. They are the ideal solution for creating a cool comfortable environment, especially for open plan living rooms/kitchens and bedrooms, that are often oppressively hot in many apartments.
Whilst water cooled, the only water involved in our fully internal air conditioning systems is within the internal condenser unit. This replaces the outside condenser used in mainstream air conditioning systems. There is then the most up-to-date refrigerant pipework from the internal condenser unit to the room units. The internal condensing unit uses mains water in a controlled manner to remove heat. There are a number of ways the exiting water can be treated which we will discuss during our site survey.
WE CAN AIR CONDITION ONE ROOM OR MULTIPLE ROOMS FROM ONE INTERNAL CONDENSER
Completely internal, these systems are a fantastic solution for properties including:
– Listed buildings
– Small shop units within shopping centers
The condensing unit is concealed within the property and uses mains water in a controlled manner to remove heat. There are a number of ways the exiting water can be treated which we will discuss during our site survey.
Our water cooled internal condenser air conditioning systems provide a high level of comfort, low noise, and cost effective installation.
WATER COOLED (AIR CONDITIONING) – Key Features
Our internal condenser water cooled air conditioning solutions are best for apartments or listed buildings where you cannot have an outside condenser.
- Everything is enclosed in your property
- No outside access required
- Ideal for retro fitting in apartments and listed buildings
- Easily concealed condensing unit
- WE CAN AIR CONDITION UP TO THREE ROOMS FROM ONE COMPACT MULTI-SPLIT INTERNAL CONDENSER
- Different room unit options
- Dehumidifies rooms in cooling mode
- i-FEEL closer-to-you temperature control as standard on all DC inverter systems
- NO OUTSIDE CONDENSER
Our Most Popular Solution Using State of the Art Energy Efficient DC Inverter Technology
- No outside condenser unit
- Energy efficient DC inverter technology
- ‘A++’ rated for Energy Efficiency
- Compact design – easy to house in cupboards and utility areas
- Cooling only – Very quiet
- Ducted room units available
- Plumbed into the apartment’s cold water supply
- Installation by our own specialist FGAS refrigeration engineers